[keycloak-dev] timeouts

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Jul 25 12:50:42 EDT 2015

I implemented this as a JWS with hmac256 of the realm's secret code.  It
stores the client session as json based on whatever it is at the start
of authentication process.  This is about 700 bytes in size.  combine
this with our other cookies, I think we are still well below the 4k max
on per domain total cookie size.

You will also get a message "You took too long to login.  Login process
starting from beginning."

I know some people were complaining that you have to enter in your
username/password twice, but IMO, there's no way around this at this
time without reworking the auth spi significantly.  I'm not sure if it
is even possible yet.