[keycloak-dev] Minor build issue

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 16:38:16 EDT 2015

Tomas has found an issue with the build when local maven repository is empty or build hasn't been run since previous version.

The issue was introduced by my changes to adapters build - I left a dependency to the artifact I removed - org.keycloak:keycloak-wildfly-adapter-subsystem, and affects distribution/modules.

There's a fix ready for merge: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/1312

Too bad Travis CI didn't catch it - I propose we set up a local Nexus mirror and clear local repository (rm -rf ~/.m2/repository) for every build.
Artifacts would be cached by local Nexus mirror and will be refetched from localhost, rather than from remote servers.

- marko