[keycloak-dev] sticky sessions, clustering, and authentication

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 02:49:03 EDT 2015

Question is if the requirement for sticky sessions is not too
restrictive? I guess not everyone want to use sticky sessions.

Maybe we should offer both possibilities (in-memory + sticky sessions OR
AuthenticationSession saved in infinispan and replicated after each
request) ?

Another question is if overhead of current replication is really so bad
to introduce another abstraction and increase code complexity?

Marek