[keycloak-dev] sticky sessions, clustering, and authentication

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 06:40:42 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Sticky sessions are horrible and hard to get to work for Keycloak especially as we have two separate calls (browser and app).

Only solution without sticky sessions are distributed caches (shards). If Google can make it scale to their level it shouldn't be a problem for us either.

What we do maybe need to optimize is how many calls there are. For example atm I think we call once to get client session and another for user session.