[keycloak-dev] DefaultCacheUserProvider problem

Vlastimil Elias velias at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 05:25:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

I just created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1411 to cover
problem with DefaultCacheUserProvider.addUser methods which return
UserModel instance which is not cached/managed by the cache.
These problems forced us to disable UserCache in our KC instances for
now, which is not very good.

I believe this problem is a bit serious as it may cause distinct random
operational problems when using KC. Can anybody from core KC team look
at it, or should I try to patch the problem myself and provide PR?

Cheers

Vl.

--
Vlastimil Elias