[keycloak-dev] Keycloak benchmarks / Performance Guide

George Leon g.leon at betiator.com
Tue Jun 9 07:03:45 EDT 2015

Hi Keycloak Team ,

We are evaluating to use in production and have 2)  questions

1)
Any information on Keycloak  benchmarks  would help us decide what Hardware we will need   for example
1  Wildfly/Keycloak server with 4 cores CPU with 8GB memory  and
1  separate  Mysql DB  with 4 cores CPU with 8GB  with JDBC data connection pooling set to 30 connections say
    for example can  handle   ??????  concurrent  user longings .

2)
What server-cache is used and what control  will we have like configuration options other than maxSize
Also what unit is maxSize memory  in ?
Docs Reference :     http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/server_cache.html

Thanks again and Great work with Keycloak
G.Leon