[keycloak-dev] Hide internal clients and roles

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 09:56:36 EDT 2015

On 10.6.2015 15:48, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> Maybe by default we hide them, but have an option to view?
yeah. Or display them in the list, but with some different color/flag
and when someone click on it, it will display some confirmation dialog
with "You are trying to access internal client. Are you sure you know
what are doing?" or something like that. But I am not sure about the
usability of this though...

Marek