[keycloak-dev] bring back ability to disable direct grant

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 13:43:17 EDT 2015

recaptcha are not seen as secure, they just make it slightly harder. Brute-force protection and intrusion detection are still needed. IMO recaptcha's are a false sense of security and the only thing they do are bug the shit out of users.

Direct grant should definitively be enabled by default, but I don't have any objections to having an option to disable it.