[keycloak-dev] Simplifying realm model

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 04:59:42 EDT 2015

+1 to go this way for realm model. For users+userSessions I would likely
keep it in current form due to performance reasons, but for realm model
I am not seeing any issue to store it in blob as realm model doesn't
contain big amount of data. I am seeing just advantages and much simpler
migration and DB maintenance, which is currently pain.

Marek