[keycloak-dev] auth timeout behavior change

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Thu Jun 18 16:44:15 EDT 2015

The current behavior is less than ideal and not a good user experience, but what happens if the session on client times out? It’s not going to be able to reconcile the state on redirect after login. Maybe the behavior should be configurable?  Maybe I’m missing something. What do you mean by reset the ClientSession and start over from the beginning? Where is the beginning?

~ Scott