[keycloak-dev] auth timeout behavior change

Vlastimil Elias velias at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 03:03:46 EDT 2015

+1, we hit this problem on our site, users are not happy seeing the
error page, we had to customize it to give them some meaningful flow.

Some info message should be shown to the user to inform him that timeout
occurred not to be too surprised what is going on.

Vl.

--
Vlastimil Elias
Principal Software Engineer