[keycloak-dev] internationalized property references in Javascript

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 10:48:36 EST 2015

Some things are dynamically rendered and configured in the admin
console. i.e. identity broker plugins, user federation plugins, and my
new protocol claim mapper plugins.  For protocol claim mappers each
"mapper type" can provide a list of config options, the option's label
and help text.

To internationalize this, we would need a way to turn a i18n property
reference to a value within Javascript as these types of things will be
painted by angular js, and not freemarker.