[keycloak-dev] Application clustering Issue with Keycloak 1.1.0_Final

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 03:17:17 EST 2015

Hi Lakshmi,

EAP 6.3.0 should work, but I've tested with "standalone" mode so far,
not domain mode yet.. Not sure if it's keycloak bug specific to domain
or just some issue in your environment.

Could you try to test if HTTP session replication works for you in
domain mode with some simple servlet application (not keycloak
authentication enabled) ? If you don't have any, take a look at this for
example:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/adapter/SessionServlet.java

Thanks,
Marek