[keycloak-dev] 1.2.beta1 planning, need you to defer things

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 01:40:34 EDT 2015

I'd like to reopen KEYCLOAK-311 as IMO it's not solved. This is not referring to the claim mapping work you've done, it's something else.

Before we can do a release we need to make sure that database migration works (I know they don't atm as social providers and social links are lost). We also need to add transformation of JSON exports and representations so older versions can be imported into 1.2.0.Beta1.

With all the changes we've done for this release (modules, claim mapping, identity brokering, oidc endpoints, ...) we need to do more testing this time around!