[keycloak-dev] 1.2.beta1 planning, need you to defer things

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 11:01:32 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

As I've said several times they don't need to change the pages to modify the l&f that's the whole purpose of CSS. Have you looked at cengarden that I sent you links to? Have you looked at the sunset theme example I've added?

I have no idea what you mean about re-creating HTML within the data model. What I'm talking about is something like

A user profile is defined as something like:

Name         Type      Required   Validation
First name   string    required   ...
Last name    string    required
Email        string    required
DOB - date - optional
Address      address

We then populate the registration field using those values. We can have templates for how to display individual types. That means users only have to edit a small snippet of html instead of editing and maintaining the whole registration template.