[keycloak-dev] Shared mapper configs

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 02:24:20 EDT 2015

Bill,

As I mentioned when you demoed protocol mappers I think we should introduce a protocol mapper type that is configured on a realm level, then one or more applications can use the same configuration. It would be good to do that before releasing 1.2.0.Beta1.

I think that having it like is will be an overhead to most folks as they'll want the same token sent to all applications and will have to re-create the same mapping multiple times (and make changes multiple times as well).