[keycloak-dev] Shared mapper configs

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 11:40:19 EDT 2015

I think it will be just as common that each application has different
token requirements, so it needs to be easy to add additional mappers as
well.  For example, each may want the same user attribute claims, but
each will want a different role scope and maybe want to format the roles
to match how their application wants them.  This is especially true for
SAML where how the roles are formatted may be different per app.