[keycloak-dev] Keycloak-Initial configuration

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:26:34 EDT 2015

Hi,
Keycloak source has KeycloakServer.java [1] in testsuite-integration
module. It will let you run keycloak locally with JPA or Mongo model.
This[2] might help you in running keycloak locally at localhost:8081/auth

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration/src/main/java/org/keycloak/testutils/KeycloakServer.java
[2] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/integration

Thanks,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Prakhash siva <prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all, I'm Prakhash From Sri Lanka. I'm willing to contribute keycloak. I
> have cloned the keycloak repository but I could not figure out the initial
> configurations I need to do. I was able to find many tutorials saying how
> to configure keycloak with specific application but I believe it is not for
> keycloak development as a contributor. So can you please help me to do the
> initial configurations. I'm using ubuntu
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> *Sivakumar Prakhash*
> *Undergraduate*
> *Computer Science & Engineering*
> *University of Moratuwa.*

Giriraj Sharma
about.me/girirajsharma
<http://about.me/girirajsharma?promo=email_sig>
 Giriraj Sharma,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, India 177005