[keycloak-dev] Keycloak-Initial configuration

Prakhash siva prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:49:33 EDT 2015

Hi, When using the keycloak how can we identify how the URL pattern works.
i.e if I'm going to work on the bug KEYCLOAK-953 Allow a user to delete his
own account I should identify how the user creation and deletion works.is
there is any specific URL mappings or way to identify classes related that

Can you explain how URL execution performed according to the request

Thanks