[keycloak-dev] Keycloak-Initial configuration

Prakhash siva prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:07:09 EDT 2015

Hi , Do I have to do anything in addition to mvn compile after I have done
some changes in the files. I couldn't observe any changes after editing
some files(Tried to observe changes after editing some Html files too). I
think it is working from cache. Is it possible ?

Steps I Followed.
1. Made changes in some files
2. executed mvn compile
3. started KeycloakServer using IDE