[keycloak-dev] Still some broker work to do

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 09:45:39 EDT 2015

I've removed option for enable/disable identity provider per application
( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1108 ) and fixed facebook,
google and twitter examples with keycloak-appliance. I did not test SAML
broker though.

Now after rebase, I figured that it's not possible to create any
identity provider in admin console. Is it the blocker you mean?

I am looking at migration stuff now.

Marek