[keycloak-dev] Changing database for maintaining user history

Prakhash siva prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:27:33 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I have a issue related to how the KC database works. According to my
understanding it is a sqlite kind of database and whenever I run the server
it get initiates. so when logging the events with the purpose of detecting
intrusions is it 100% possible to use the inbuilt database of  KC.

for example If I'm going to maintain a history for a specific client to
identify his activities it can't be locally tested. So its trivial that I
need to change the database. So I need to get to know if I change the
database to mongo will the same re initialization process will happen? and
where I need to work for this

Thanks

--
*Sivakumar Prakhash*