[keycloak-dev] Internationalization

Michael Gerber gerbermichi at me.com
Mon Mar 23 05:08:55 EDT 2015

Hi all

@all developers
Please make sure that you use ISO-8859-1 encoding for your language property files (messages_en.properties and messages_de.properties)

@Bill
Can you have a look at the claims and roles internationalization of the login-oauth-grant.ftl page.
If you want to enable internationalization for a value than you have to enter it like that: ${username}
Is that ok?
Do we want to enable i18n for the default roles and claims?

@Stian
There are a few minor gui issues:
- Registration page with a screen resolution of 768*1024
- Login page in German with a screen resolution of 1024*768
Should I solve this kind of issues, even if they are not directly related to the i18n task?

Michael