[keycloak-dev] [GSOC 2015] Keycloak - IoT Security

Bartosz Janota bartosz.janota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:00:35 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone :),

My name is Bartosz Janota and I started my Master's Degree (Computer
Science) at AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland this
month.

I'm interested in developing Keycloak - IoT Security and I have some
arguments to prove that.

First of all I'm a big fan of IoT, I like mobile gadgets and automotive
industry - it is strongly connected with IoT. Connecting hobby with GSoC
can be very efficient.

Next, I have an experience with IoT. I finished IoT course with 5.0 (held
at my University). We were programming Intel Galileo boards. We designed
and implemented some solutions for smart house. You can see more details
about the course here: http://www.ki.agh.edu.pl/strona/agh-copernicus and
http://galaxy.agh.edu.pl/~tszydlo/copernicus/.

At the end I would like to mention that me and my friend designed and
implemented a digital sundial based on Raspberry Pi. You can watch this
short movie to see how it works:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=a0b283703bd03412&id=A0B283703BD03412%212026&ithint=video,.mp4&authkey=!AGkDFXapyN9gMM4,
If you are interested in more details about this project I can show you
technical documentation.

To sum it up, I'm interesting in participating in Keycloak - IoT
Security project.
Can you please give me more details about this project? Which IoT platforms
do you consider?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Bartosz Janota