[keycloak-dev] Shouldn't external token by stored in UserSession?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 08:29:33 EDT 2015

What I'm saying is that for non-social brokering, any stored token is
invalid after logout.  The app will obtain the external token via its ID
or access token, or it will have to go to a token exchange service,
which, itself is access token secured.

storing an external token each login requires a write to the user database.