[keycloak-dev] Internationalization

Michael Gerber gerbermichi at me.com
Wed Mar 25 02:36:36 EDT 2015

Am 23. März 2015 um 10:51 schrieb Stian Thorgersen <stian at redhat.com>:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gerber" <gerbermichi at me.com>
To: keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2015 10:08:55 AM
Subject: [keycloak-dev] Internationalization

Hi all

@all developers
Please make sure that you use ISO-8859-1 encoding for your language property
files (messages_en.properties and messages_de.properties)

@Bill
Can you have a look at the claims and roles internationalization of the
login-oauth-grant.ftl page.
If you want to enable internationalization for a value than you have to enter
it like that: ${username}
Is that ok?
Do we want to enable i18n for the default roles and claims?

Yes and yes
 Where is the right place to set a default description for a role?

@Stian
There are a few minor gui issues:
- Registration page with a screen resolution of 768*1024
- Login page in German with a screen resolution of 1024*768
Should I solve this kind of issues, even if they are not directly related to
the i18n task?

Sure, but create a JIRA and separate PR please

Michael