[keycloak-dev] usersession-based UserModels

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 10:15:45 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

As that's a valid use-case maybe we could have an option on how it's done. We could have a toggle on a realm or individual idps/federators on whether or not users should be provisioned in KC. Users that are not provisioned in KC would have limited functionality.

It's a pretty big dev task to add though, so probably yet another great idea for the road-map?!