[keycloak-dev] identity broker changes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 19:23:15 EDT 2015

Finished backchannel logout for oidc and saml.  Created a "Keycloak
OIDC" type that handles our logout protocol.  had to make changes to
UserSessionProvider and Model to get this to work (and work
efficiently).  I think I fixed facebook and github login, but I haven't
tested it yet.

Still need to:
* Make sure appliance works (all the module dependency stuff)
* Write automated tests
* Auto-import certificate for OIDC validation and .well-known address
* Review to make sure error handling is correct.  Tests too for this.

Gonna take me awhile to write all the tests :(