[keycloak-dev] Application clustering Issue with Keycloak 1.1.0_Final

Lakshmi Narayana VADALI (lvadali) lvadali at cisco.com
Mon Mar 30 11:23:03 EDT 2015

Hi Marek,

We Tested with our Application standalone mode and clustered but still facing the same issue.

Can you please help us in taking this forward.

We are getting below exception client side

org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:186)
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:84)
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:109)
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:57)
      at org.cisco.oauth.test.OAuthClient.sendGetRequest(OAuthClient.java:241)
      at org.cisco.oauth.test.OAuthClient.accessResource(OAuthClient.java:383)
      at org.cisco.oauth.test.OAuthClient.hitResource(OAuthClient.java:436)
      at org.cisco.oauth.test.OAuthClient.hitResource(OAuthClient.java:456)
      at org.cisco.oauth.test.OAuthClient.main(OAuthClient.java:503)
Caused by: org.apache.http.client.CircularRedirectException: Circular redirect to 'https://10.78.216.143:10001/peach-ecmg/ecmg/get'
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRedirectStrategy.getLocationURI(DefaultRedirectStrategy.java:175)
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRedirectStrategy.getRedirect(DefaultRedirectStrategy.java:219)
      at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:120)
      at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
      ... 8 more

Thanks,
Lakshmi Narayana V