[keycloak-dev] Client getting 405 response for POST API using stateless adapter

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 05:43:51 EDT 2015

The issue is that we don't yet have support for save/restore requests
after authentication in cookie store. I've created for that JIRA
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1164 .

As a workaround, you may need to initialize a login with different
endpoint (GET request). Is it possible for your usecase?

Marek