[keycloak-dev] Issue with SAML backchannel logout and JPA userSessions

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon May 4 14:29:53 EDT 2015

I did not disable the whole test, just this config switch:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/broker-test/test-realm-with-broker.json#L124

More info in JIRA. If you don't have time, I can look at it tomorrow or
just postpone to next release. But at this moment, I am not sure what
the proper solution should be.

Marek