[keycloak-dev] Node Registration

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Thu May 7 17:41:55 EDT 2015

org.keycloak.adapters.NodesRegistrationManagement doesn’t sent a port when it registers a node. Additionally, the KC server assumes the cluster node is using port 8080. So even if you manually register a node, as say localhost:9092, when you press “Test Cluster Availability” the KC server appends port 8080 to the request:

http://localhost:9092:8080/customer-portal/ <http://localhost:9092:8080/customer-portal/>

I think there are two bugs, I can open JIRAs if you like:

1. org.keycloak.adapters.NodesRegistrationManagement should send the port the server is on
2. KC server should not assume port 8080

Best,
Scott