[keycloak-dev] Themes per application

Stefano Travelli stefano.travelli at entaksi.eu
Fri May 8 04:49:37 EDT 2015

Il 08/05/2015 10:11, Stian Thorgersen ha scritto:

> [...]

It doesn't, and I'm not asking for a specific handling of themes per
application in keycloak. My users are aware that they are logging in to
my service, but since they pay the reseller in order to access it, the
reseller likes to have its logo in the login and register page.
Having the clientId in the template is nice enough for me. Unfortunately
it is not available in the reset password and error page, maybe for good
reasons. I will try to dig into the code.

stefano