[keycloak-dev] User apps and HttpClient

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri May 22 03:35:30 EDT 2015

On 22.5.2015 09:00, Stian Thorgersen wrote:

> [...]
Not directly related, but I wonder if we should do the same for
JsonSerialization class? I remember some time ago someone complained on
keycloak-user ML  that something doesn't work for him as expected and
you or Bill answered that it's just internal class. However since our
examples are using it, we can't expect people to not use it in their own
apps ;-)

Marek