[keycloak-dev] User apps and HttpClient

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Fri May 22 03:50:27 EDT 2015

I like Stian's solution much better ... it's much simpler :)

@Stian: Is there some docs where I can get a better understanding of what's an API that is exposed to client, and what is implementation details never to be used by client apps ...

Ideally that would be easy to establish based on package names - e.g. anything not in org.keycloak.something.impl might be an API, or nothing but what's in org.keycloak.something.api might be an API ...
Or maybe we have one single module that's client API?