[keycloak-dev] Plan for "First login with identity brokers"

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 06:24:44 EST 2015

I have a prototype in progress, which I am going to present on Thursday
call. It's based on authentication SPI, so it's quite flexible .

Current default behaviour is, when it detects duplicated email, it
displays the page with "Duplication detected. What do you want to do?"
Then user can:
as long as he provides different unique email
- Link the provider. At this point, he need either to reauthenticate by
different way (password+otp or already linked identity provider) or
confirm the linking via email

Marek