[keycloak-dev] Password grant flow with client consent is bugged

Paul Wolf paul.wolf23 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:43:11 EST 2015

Hi guys,

I am currently evaluating Keycloak and so far I have only two complaints:
1. The implicit flow is not supported, but I already found a Jira issue for
that. How realistic is it that the feature comes with 1.7CR1?
2. When the client consent is needed for an application, which uses the
password grant flow, the flow fails all the time... Even if the consent has
been given. This seems an easy to fix bug. Will you fix that? Should I
write a fix and make a pull request?

Otherwise good stuff so far :)

Best regards,
Paul