[keycloak-dev] Adapter Feature Pack

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 08:06:10 EST 2015

Would like to provide a ready-to-use WFLY distribution for clients with the necessary stuff to integrate with the AuthZ server. I will also provide the "overlay" stuff for those with an existing WFLY installation.

This is related with [1]. The server is pretty much done, I've created a feature pack on top of KC server-feature-pack. Now I would like to distribute something for client apps only. Any thoughts ?

[1] https://github.com/pedroigor/keycloak-authz/issues/21