[keycloak-dev] Adapter Feature Pack

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 08:31:22 EST 2015

Yeah, I saw that. But I was thinking that provide a ready-to-use distribution would be useful as well, just for evaluation and testing purposes. So you just unzip, start the server and deploy apps. That would make things more easier for people evaluating the AuthZ Server.

I'm also considering overlay. I've just tested the adapter-feature-pack and yes, it seems it is not working properly. Think I'm going to forget about it and just do overlay.

Btw, aren't Keycloak WFLY adapters based on WFLY 8/9 only ?