[keycloak-dev] mongo from Intellij?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 08:49:03 EST 2015

I just have mongo running locally on my laptop and using that for
development. Once you have mongo installed, you run command "mongod" and
you're done.

The maven "mongo" profile is using the embedded Mongo executed on port
27018 to not clash with the default mongod running on 27017 . That
allows to run mongo testsuite from maven on laptops, which don't have
mongo installed.

Marek