[keycloak-dev] Identity Broker login flow

Dane Barentine Dane.Barentine at software.dell.com
Thu Nov 19 18:06:06 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a custom authenticator and it appears that that there is no way to insert it in the flow if it's a brokered IDP login where the linked Keycloak account already exists.

If it's a local Keycloak user I can use the Browser flow and if it's a new brokered user the First Broker Login flow will execute. But I don't see a flow that would allow me to insert something like OTP after a brokered login of an existing user.

If I'm just missing it let me know but I think there needs to be some sort of flow for brokered logins that runs on both existing and new users. For new users it would run after the First Broker Login flow. Or better yet maybe a flow that would allow things such as OTP to happen after any brokered or local login. That way it wouldn't have to be configured in multiple flows.

Thanks
Dane