[keycloak-dev] Findings about keycloak--Important

Satyajit Das satyajit.das at spire2grow.com
Sun Oct 4 05:04:46 EDT 2015

Hi Team,

1) I have the keycloak(1.4.0 final) set up in windows OS.

2) I have 2 services that i have secured using keycloak. The services are
registered in keycloak and the respective keycloak.json is placed in
resource folder.

3) When the services are are deployed in Ubuntu OS the authentication works
as expected. by sharing the tokenid

but then the services are deployed in centos machine the authentication
fails.

The error is Invalid token: Token is inactive.

I tried the same setup and the same war files of services on different
instances of centos , we are facing the same issue but the issue is not
replicated on ubuntu different instances.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Satya.