[keycloak-dev] Account Chooser Flo

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 03:42:14 EDT 2015

As I commented in the original thread I don't think this is a good idea.
Users that have configured their browser has to set a specific domain to
enable Kerberos as well as be logged-in using Kerberos to their desktop.
With that in mind 99% of users will want to log in with Kerberos 99% of the
time. So requiring and extra step in the flow is not nice.

Let's please return this conversation to the original thread though, rather
than start another thread.