[keycloak-dev] Direct link to registration/forgot-credentials

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 13:25:24 EDT 2015

I'm happy with adding the forgot-credentials link, but not 100% sure about
what's the correct approach. Can you prepare a separate PR for
just KEYCLOAK-1927 so we can review it?

We can add it as an option to the js-console, but I don't want to add
forgotCredentials and createForgotCredentialsUrl, nor do I want to add it
to the js-console. Basically I don't really want to advocate this approach.