[keycloak-dev] Mongo Replica Sets

Carsten Saathoff Carsten.Saathoff at kisters.de
Fri Oct 9 02:28:04 EDT 2015

Yes, you are right. I will update that.

best

Carsten

 Carsten Saathoff - KISTERS AG - Stau 75 - 26122 Oldenburg - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Klevers
Phone: +49 441 93602 -257 | Fax: +49 441 93602 -222 | E-Mail: Carsten.Saathoff at kisters.de | WWW: http://www.kisters.de
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.