[keycloak-dev] i18n/l10n: English text in java code

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 07:24:11 EDT 2015

On 10/9/2015 6:21 AM, Marko Strukelj wrote:
> And we can always log the missing key situation into server log - that
> should be enough for developers to notice it, and fix it.
This is basically what happens with the code I wrote for the fix:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/1690

You get an error in the console and then a stack trace on the server.
The stack trace tells you exactly which key is missing. But the console
doesn't crash or anything like that.  You just switch back to your
original language and everything works fine.