[keycloak-dev] Offline sessions persistence changes

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 08:39:49 EDT 2015

Oki, I will do 30 days.

Not really sure about best value, for example if someone restarts the
server (or whole cluster) at least once per 30 days, the idle sessions
won't never be cleared as restart updates lastSessionRefresh of
persisted sessions in database too. However I suppose that people are
not restarting that often in production (otherwise they can change
timeout...)

So going with 30 days.

Marek