[keycloak-dev] browser refresh and back button issues

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 13:20:52 EDT 2015

I think a) is ok, but not the ideal.

b) however is problematic IMO. In the case of required actions, why not
just display the next required action associated with the user? That would
be the equivalent of a.

There's also another bug related to this which is that if you try to change
the language on a page in the middle of the auth flow it blows up.