[keycloak-dev] Autogeneration of admin-client REST API

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 03:40:20 EDT 2015

I don't like the use of RestEasy client for these in the first place. It
doesn't make a very nice Java library IMO. Something like:

   void createRealm(RealmRepresentation rep) throws AdminException

Would be much better than:

   Response createRealm(RealmRepresentation rep)

Under the covers the implementation could use RestEasy client, but I don't
think the current approach creates a very nice API.