[keycloak-dev] AD Role Mapping

Andrzej Goławski andipansa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:31:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy keycloak in my company as primary SSO solution with AD
underneath.

In our company AD groups contain other groups as members.

e.g.:
Let assume that we have Group1, Group1.1. and TestUser.

Group1 has Group1.1 as a member and Group 1.1 contains user TestUser.
In that configuration after importing AD users to Keycloak, TestUser should
have two roles: Group1 has Group1.1. But unfortunately it has only Group1.1.

I'm not an AD expert but I hope I've managed to explain the problem well
enough.

This is very important feature for my company and I wonder to know if you
are to solve this problem in the nearest feature?

Best Regards,
 Andrzej